Gallery Retail Assistant
Job Type: 3 days - 22 hours per week
Working week: Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Potential to work more hours.
£10.00 per hour
Shift hours are Friday and Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm.
Applicants must be available to start work the week commencing the 26th of April.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Gallery Retail Assistant to work three days a week: every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Occasionally there will be the opportunity to work overtime i.e. covering members of staff taking holiday, helping out at external events and during our very busy Christmas period. The Gallery Retail Assistant will provide excellent customer service to customers visiting the gallery, provide support to the member of staff in charge of the shift and process online orders.
- To provide excellent customer service to customers visiting the gallery and over the phone
- To use the online system to locate customer orders
- To process online orders for collect in store and for delivery
- To support the member of staff running the shift
- To make sure the gallery is well presented and stocked up with products throughout the day, providing general housekeeping when needed
- To become familiar with the art prints and products
- Experience working in customer service with an understanding of how to use card machines and tills
- To be friendly, trustworthy, confident and outgoing, with an ability to provide excellent customer service at all times
- An ability to maintain good working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience of using a Mac
- Well organised with a good eye for detail
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter stating why we might be a good fit for each other to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 12pm Thursday 1st April.
- Any applications sent in after the deadline unfortunately won't be considered.
- Any applications consisting of only a CV and are missing a cover letter will not be considered.
- Interviews will take place on the 13th and 15th of April.
- We would love to get back to everyone who submits an application, however if you haven't heard from us by the 13th of April then unfortunately you won't have been successful this time round.