Part Time Gallery Assistant
a Month of Sundays Gallery by Pete McKee are excited to offer a unique employment opportunity to join our small team as our new part time gallery assistant. This part time role will be to supply support to the gallery management in the day to day retail environment.
Applicants should have excellent customer service and communication skills, be able to work well within a team, experience in using a computer are essential as well as a keen interest in art music and fashion and the Pete McKee brand.
This position is for one day a week on Saturday’s however occasionally other days of work will be available during our busier times.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
• Have full knowledge of all our products and services
• Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained both on and off the shop floor
• Fulfilling orders for our online customers
• Assist the gallery manager with any other duties
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and your CV to:
email@example.com or by mail to:
a Month of Sundays Gallery
365 Sharrow Vale Road
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th July
Only successful applicants will be contacted.