Although the McKee gallery is currently closed to the public for browsing, our business will remain online offering both delivery and the option to collect items in-store between Tuesday-Friday 11am-4pm and Saturdays 10am-5pm. Please do not visit the gallery outside of these hours. Items can be ordered on our website www.petemckee.com or over the phone in advance.
To comply with the new lockdown restrictions, from Thursday the 5th of November onwards, until further governmental advice, we will no longer be able to take payments at the door. We will still be offering our 'collect in store' option online and can also take payments for orders in advance over the phone on 0114 263 1000 for collection at the gallery.
The safety of our staff and customers is our main priority so please read the instructions before visiting the gallery below.
Online orders for collect in-store
- Once you have purchased an item/items from the McKee website and have chosen the collect in-store option, shortly after you will receive a confirmation email confirming your order and the order number.
- You will receive a second email when the order has been processed and is ready to be collected.
- Once your order is ready to collect you can then visit the gallery during our open hours (see above). Please do not call outside these hours as there won’t be a member of staff to assist you. In addition to our website, collect in-store items can be ordered over the phone on 0114 2631000.
- What you will need: please bring your order number with you so that your order can be located quickly.
- Finally, if you have any enquiries before you place an order online just give us a call on 0114 263 1000 between Monday to Saturday 10am-5pm or email us at email@example.com.
Arriving at the gallery
- Please maintain social distancing when queuing outside the gallery.
- When ready, press the bell to the right the door. A member of staff will be with you as soon as possible.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided if you wish to use it.
- Once the staff member has returned with your order/purchase, they will pass it to you through the hatch in our front door.