We are pleased to announce that our collect from store option is now available when purchasing products on the McKee website. However, due to the current situation we have had to change how our collect in store option now works. Therefore, please read the important information below as you may be turned away from the gallery if these rules have not been met.
It is also important to note that despite the new collect in store option, the gallery is unfortunately still closed to the public. As much as we would love to welcome everyone back, it is still not possible to open the gallery and maintain the social distancing guidelines and proper health and safety regulations required. Therefore items cannot be bought at the gallery, so customers will be unable to make payments at the door. Orders can only be bought in advance on our website or over the phone.
How it works
- Once you have purchased an item/items from the McKee website and have chosen the collect in store option, shortly after you will receive a confirmation email confirming your order and the order number.
- You will receive a second email when the order has been processed and is ready to be collected. Please do not come to the gallery before you receive this second email.
- Once your order is ready to collect you can then visit the gallery from Tuesday - Saturday between 10am - 1pm to collect your order. Please do not call outside these hours as there won’t be a member of staff to assist you.
- If you have bought an unframed print from us that you later decide you want framing, then please call the gallery in advance on 0114 263 1000. By calling you can discuss the framing options over the phone, make a payment and give your details. Once this has taken place you can drop off your unframed print during the collect in store hours.
- What you will need: please bring your order number with you so that your order can be located quickly.
- If you arrive at the gallery and there is someone in front of you please wait 2m behind them until you can move forward.
- PLEASE BE AWARE: There is very little room for more than a couple of people to queue outside the gallery at any given time and maintain social distancing. If there is not enough room to queue then we kindly ask that you please find somewhere nearby to wait where you can maintain social distancing, for example, wait in your car if you’ve traveled that way, or come back when it is less busy.
- Finally, if you have any enquiries before you place an order just give us a call on 0114 263 1000 between Monday to Thursday 2pm-4pm or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!