Although the McKee gallery is currently closed to the public for browsing, our business will remain online offering both delivery and the option to collect items in-store between Tuesday-Friday 10am-1pm and Saturdays 10am-5pm. Please do not visit the gallery outside of these hours. Items can be ordered on our website www.petemckee.com or over the phone in advance.
We can also take card payments at the door if you want to pick up something extra such as our McKee mugs, books, tea towels and other lovely accessories whilst collecting or if you just fancy stopping by the gallery! Prints, both framed and unframed can also be ordered at the gallery for collection at a later date.
The safety of our staff and customers is our main priority so please read the instructions before visiting the gallery below.
Online orders for collect in-store
- Once you have purchased an item/items from the McKee website and have chosen the collect in-store option, shortly after you will receive a confirmation email confirming your order and the order number.
- You will receive a second email when the order has been processed and is ready to be collected.
- Once your order is ready to collect you can then visit the gallery during our open hours (see above). Please do not call outside these hours as there won’t be a member of staff to assist you. In addition to our website, collect in-store items can be ordered over the phone on 0114 2631000.
- What you will need: please bring your order number with you so that your order can be located quickly.
- Finally, if you have any enquiries before you place an order online just give us a call on 0114 263 1000 between Monday to Saturday 10am-5pm or email us at email@example.com.
Arriving at the gallery
- Please maintain social distancing when queuing outside the gallery.
- When ready, press the bell on the table. A member of staff will be with you as soon as possible.
- There is hand sanitiser on the table should you wish to use it.
- Once the staff member has returned with your order/purchase, they will place it on the table. Please wait until they have moved away from the table before retrieving your item.