Full Time Gallery Retail Supervisor
£14,559 - PA
a Month of Sundays gallery are excited to offer a unique employment opportunity to join our small team with a new position as our Gallery Retail Supervisor. This full time role will be to supply support to the gallery management in the day to day retail environment as well as general running of the gallery when the management staff are away.
Applicants should have excellent customer service and communication skills, be able to work well within a team, experience in using a computer are essential as well as a keen interest in art music and fashion and the Pete McKee brand.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
• Have full knowledge of all our products and services
• Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained both on and off the shop floor
• Fulfilling orders for our online customers
• Operate the gallery when members of management are away
• Complete and take stock of all incoming deliveries
• Assist the gallery manager with any other duties
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and your CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
a Month of Sundays Gallery
365 Sharrow Vale Road
Closing date for applications is Monday 16 March
Only successful applicants will be contacted.